FORMS AND LETTERHEAD MADE EASY
Even amid the digital shift, forms and letterhead are still part of everyday business. Some of these preprinted forms can be costly, especially when there is not an easy solution when it comes to updating them for an address change or phone number change. Costs associated with the waste from purging and reprinting forms, letterhead, and documentation can really add up.
PRESCRIBE, KYOCERA’s native PDL (Printer Description Language) gives you the ability to create, store and print forms directly from your KYOCERA device – save on business resources, such as network bandwidth, storage space and other costs associated with inventory management. With the ability to update documentation quickly, it’s a straight forward, waste-free approach to forms and letterheads printing. PRESCRIBE can also be utilized to control printing with variable data and legacy applications.
Make changes to your corporate documentation as often as you need with the flexible, unique PRESCRIBE solution, offered only by KYOCERA.
- Print forms and letterheads on demand
- Store forms and letterheads at the printer
- Eliminate pre-printed forms from inventory
- Instantly make changes to forms such as addresses, websites, logos, etc.
- Reduce forms creation and storage costs
- Variable data printing
- Customizable to work with most legacy print data
- Software and platform independent
- Cost effective printing solution for any size business
- Compatible with all KYOCERA MFPs and printers
- Form Creation: Provide your customer with an alternative way of printing their variable data on forms
- Form Modifications: Modify any form to accommodate changes such as addresses, telephone numbers, logos, etc.
- Multi-Part Forms: Create multi-part forms electronically and download the forms to printer or MFP
- Specify Job Output: Since KYOCERA’s PRESCRIBE language is not driver dependent, data can be sent from virtually any environment such as an AS400 or UNIX
- PCL Font Download: With KYOCERA’s IC-LINK utility, the fonts can be downloaded to printers or MFPs. These special fonts may be proprietary and are recognized by the device as forms that have been created as PCL fonts
- Barcode: Barcode fonts can be created and stored on printers or MFPs