KYOCERA Net Viewer
Comprehensive network management tool used to monitor, maintain and update all output devices locally and remotely.
THE IT ADMINISTRATOR DASHBOARD
Good management is the cornerstone of everyday business. You can successfully manage time sensitive projects, critical objectives, expenditures and people, but what about your network devices. With KYOCERA Net Viewer, the IT administrator’s job will be improved significantly.
KYOCERA Net Viewer is a comprehensive network management tool used to monitor, maintain, and update all output devices locally and remotely. When people are set-up with account codes, administrators can see a snapshot of user behavior, so device placement can be optimized and proper usage ensured. The time associated with managing your network devices is greatly reduced.
It’s a powerful, easy to use hub for any IT administrator.
- Ideal software for small and medium-sized businesses
- Time saving through central control, administration and configuration of your company fleet
- Greater administrative efficiency through improved maintenance
- Minimum device downtime due to supply and maintenance alerts
From locating and recording all network devices to provide maintenance alerts that allow the administrator or service partner to replenish consumables and arrange service call to minimize device downtime, every administrative task becomes fast and efficient.
- Easy-locating network devices
- Comprehensive display of device information (settings, counters, users, address book, logs, etc.)
- Accounting feature tracks detailed user behavior
- Remote configuration of device settings and properties
- Device management and accounting within one easy to use interface
- Device status notifications (e.g. paper jam, low toner) via email
- Customizable views according to dynamic criteria (e.g. all devices with low toner)
- Map display with user defined background
- Export of device information and counter data for analysis
- Simultaneous configuration of single and multiple devices default and custom views
Operating Systems: Windows® XP Professional/ VistaTM/ 7
Windows® Server 2003/ 2008/ 2008 R2