KYOCERA Device Manager
Web-based device management enhance control anywhere, anytime.
CENTRALIZE YOUR FLEET ADMINISTRATION
Managing a large fleet of MFPs and printers used to be a time-consuming and painful task.
IT Administrator has to spend considerable time to go to each device to install the firmware, configure settings or install applications. With KYOCERA Device Manager, you can now centrally monitor and manage up to thousands of devices from one remote location.
From the dashboard, you can have a look at the overall system condition and each device status.
An email notification will be sent to the designated administrator with preset incidents. This application radically simplifies the management of large print fleets and lessens its burden.
- Remote Management: Upgrade firmware, transfer settings or install HyPAS applications to complete fleet centrally with just a few clicks
- Automatic Alerts: Receive an email notifications for preset incidents to help solve problems immediately to keep your fleet working day in, day out
- Customizable Toner Settings: Determine the level of toner and send out an email alert when the level is reached so that new toner can be ordered and delivered in time
- Instant Monitoring: Dashboard that displays entire system working status, it links to a detail page for further investigation, a faster response for the administrator
- Manage and Control: Enable administrator to generate reports of device information, meter reading, toner status and error for analysis
- Remote Deployment: HyPAS applications can be installed and activated remotely on multiple MFPs
- Central Firmware Updates: Schedule rollout of firmware updates to multiple devices anytime day or night
- Multi-Set: Distribute device settings or address book to multiple devices in one step
- Alerts and Notifications: Automatically receive an email alert if an incident occurs to help solve the problem to lessen the impact on staff productivity
- Dashboard: Provide at-a-glance views of the overall system‘s important statistics (Active tasks, Polling requests, Status of devices, Schedule tasks, Device Reports, Notifications), also the ability to jump to detail screens
- Report: Different types of report can be set and scheduled, e.g. Device Counters, Consumable (Toner), Device Properties, Error Total and Out of Operation
Prerequisites: .NET Core 1.0.3 LTS (included in installer package)
VC++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
Operating System: Windows® 7, 8/8.1, 10
Windows® Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
Browser: Chrome 52 and higher, Safari (compatible), Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge for Windows,
Firefox 53 and higher
Minimum: 4GB RAM, 2 cores 1.5 GHz CPU
Supports up to 100 devices
Recommended: 32GB RAM, 8 cores 2.2GHz CPU, 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet adapter
Supports up to 10,000 devices
Database: MS SQL 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016 Express/Standard/Enterprise editions