Streamline the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple choice tests.
STREAMLINE CLASSROOM WORKFLOW AND BOOST STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT
Educators are under continuous pressure to find new, efficient and innovative ways to improve student achievement while reducing cost. To assist in these mission critical initiatives, KYOCERA has developed Teaching Assistant that transforms your KYOCERA MFP into a bubble-sheet on demand test creating, grading and analysis hub.
- Increase productivity by enabling a teacher to quickly print/ grade/ analyze multiple choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy and efficiency: Human error is virtually eliminated and reduce workload
- By automating test workflow, teachers can spend more time with their students and concentrate on teaching and develop teaching materials
- High capacity: Unlimited number of bubble sheets can be printed to address the testing needs of small and large class sizes
- Better report handling: Test results can be print as once or routes to email or USB drive to save paper, toner and energy
- Protect student security by clearing all test data from the MFP after every job
- Reduce IT burden: No server software to be installed or PC to be connected
- Bubble sheets and answer key print on plain paper, eliminating the need for special media and scanning systems, lowering costs across the board
- Summary and Detail reports in bar graphs, histograms and test statistics provide teachers or instructors with at-a-glance feedback on how students fared
- Enhanced productivity by eliminating long time spent on grading tests manually
- Tests can be created whenever required. If some students are struggling in a particular subject area, teachers can create a test to fill special learning gaps
Remark: To protect student confidentiality, all data related to the test is automatically cleared from the device after the user exits Teaching Assistant.
- Winter 2017 BLI Pick Award – Outstanding Education Solution