ADVANCED SCANNING MADE SIMPLE
Scanning plays a fundamental and vital part in any organization’s document workflow. With KYOCERA’s PinPoint Scan Application, scanning to your PC or Mac from a networked KYOCERA MFP becomes as easy as scanning from a desktop scanner, but with added speed, secure PIN code and versatility KYOCERA MFPs provide.
- Empower personalized scanning, only the users can access their own folder by entering their PIN
- Convert hardcopy quickly into high-impact color or monochrome files, in universal PDF format
- Route documents virtually anywhere (Desktop, My Documents, Document folders, shared folders or as an attachment in a new email) with easy one-touch buttons
- Support both PC and Mac environments
- Simple setup, with one-time application installation on the MFP and computer
- Support advanced security with PIN code setting or optional proximity card protection as well as SSL-encrypted communication
- Users can set up and change their PIN code by themselves, reducing the burden to IT
- User-selectable scan settings enable users to manage image type, orientation, resolution, etc.
- Document history log enables users to see a list of all scanned documents, along with file location
- Eliminates problems inherent with traditional SMB scanning
- Allow continuous scanning for high volume environments
PinPoint Scan creates an end-user managed Peer-to-Peer scanning environment using KYOCERA MFPs.
Simply enter your PIN code at the MFP and you can:
- Scan directly to your desktop
- Browse folders from the MFP control panel
- Scan as an attachment in a new email
- Scan to a program that supports PDF files (Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Nuance PaperPort etc.)
Operating System: Windows® XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 (32/64 bit)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
CPU: 1 GHz Processor or higher
Memory: 512MB or higher
Hard disk: 512MB free space